15 August 2008

rebbylove

My lovely & stoic husband who plays Solitaire every night, causing me to fall asleep to the sound of ferocious but tiny clicking noises, said he was fine with me blogging in bed as long as I write about how wonderful he is. Not a problem. He is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.


But seriously, I appreciate him for being the kind of guy who uses copious amounts of shower gel on his loofah. Why? Because of the following:

1. It proves his good hygiene habits; something that not every guy in my past has in common.

2. He's a softie! He has a baby blue loofah & he likes bubbles. I think that's adorable.*

3. When I said "I want lots of bubbles." He replied, "So uses lots of bubbles. " The man does not drive himself crazy with the sort of dilemmas I find myself in all the time. I love this new bath gel but if I don't use enough it isn't as nice BUT if I use less it will last longer. So I cut my enjoyment of the previously mentioned bath gel in half to make the less satisfactory experience last months longer apparently forgetting I could just GET MORE bath gel when I run out!

So to sum up that last point: I appreciate Rebby. Because of his inspiration I have now given myself permission to use whatever dang amount of bath gel I want. So there.

* A related conversation from a bunch of boys from my past:
A: I hope you guys don't think I'm a girl for having a loofah.
B: No, I think you're a girl for calling it a loofah.

Still makes me laugh.

0 what would you say?: