12 November 2008

this is not a test...

This is 2 things from my day that make me smile.


1. Ironic smile:
Yesterday I got a new phone in my office after 3.5 years of horrible static interruption that required me to turn off the radio, fan, space heater, paper shredder & close the window so I would have even the tiniest chance of hearing who was on the other line.

Today my new, glorious, & fully charged phone rings I prepare myself for the first momentous hopefully clear as a bell call, take a breath, answer it & hear....

a telemarketer recording.

But dang, could I hear.

2. Slightly superior, infinitely amused smile:
If you click on this link you can find out what your name would be if Sarah Palin was your mama (the horror!).

I would be Stepper Choke Palin.

I probably wouldn't get into Griffyndor with that name. Or youth ministry for that matter.

Now, you try. Then, come back & tell me what your name would be.

2 what would you say?:

Liz said...

Wood Corps Palin.

P.S. Did you get my email?

Katie said...

Spoon Archer Palin