04 December 2008

the word of the day is

I could not focus on one dang thing for one dang minute, I do not know why.  It's not so good because now I'll have to squeeze in a significant amount of work on my 2 supposed days off.


The word of the night is:
because I realized due to his working a school event on Fri-Sat I won't get to spend any quality time with Rebs until Sat. night when we have a work dinner to go to.  Sunday is our 6 month anniversary & since I work on Sun we won't really get to celebrate. At least not in the pull out all stops, ignore the world, aren't we special we're in love kinda way I would like.  It'll be much more of the what can we fit into our schedules-schedules? well, there goes the romance, kinda way.

So sad. I will miss him SO MUCH this weekend!

0 what would you say?: