07 January 2009

seven months ago

nearly to the minute, I married the love of my life. I still look at him & think/say, "We're married?!" It's awesome. Since I work with teens I often think back to my little, scared high school self & think, "Oh girl, things are gonna be so much more fun/better/flippin' great than you can even ever imagine right now." And being married to Rebby is one of the major I could never have imagined. Now that I've been trying to put together a wedding album I'm remembering more about the wedding day than I did initially here are my top 7 favorite memories of our wedding day:


1. Rebby's face when he first saw me (way before the actual ceremony since we did photos before).

2. Dancing, hopping, laughing, general mayhem as we greeted guests before the ceremony.

3. Seeing Andy well up during the vows & my dad's beautiful toast.
4. Grinning the whole day, realizing that all of the little details we had spent so many months planning did matter at all because this way the most fun day of my life.

5. Dancing with my grandpa after he & my grandma won the longest married dance marathon.

6. Seeing Cowboy looking serious & grownup in his tux as the ring bearer.
7. Being surrounded by everyone we love who were so happy for us & having so much fun.


Bonus: Getting a text first thing in the morning from Rebs that said, " Thinking of you beautiful- can't wait to be married to the love of my life.- I love you."

Ugh, having to shorten the list to 7 is impossible there are so many great moments that I couldn't include. Maybe I'll have to do this again next month.


0 what would you say?: