02 June 2009

things I would rather

have found in my office last night:

a raccoon
a small child with a dirty diaper
a sizable snake
a frog
an IRS agent
a mouse
a feral cat
a shark
or even the corpse of this thing:

What I did find was the actual living version of it. And I just walked away.
Because I don't handle any spiders well.
Because this one was the size of my hand.
Because I wanted to appear to be a cool collected youth minister in front of the other person in my office who left as soon as she saw the sucker.
Because I'm a chicken.

Walking away did solve the problem for yesterday but definitely didn't help today!

The only way this could be worse is if it was a Zombie Spider, that's a spider who has been killed & then comes back to a live a sad, scurrying, shadow of its past life scaring the bejebus out of me.

AHHHH! Is it on me? I feel it on me!

I also compounded the problem greatly by looking spider images & therefore seeing horrible images of spider bites.

HELP!

I should have whacked the sucker when I had the chance. Now I have no idea where it is!

0 what would you say?: