10 November 2008

forgive me, i'm new

Today for the second time I dog-sat for our neighbors JJ. They have an elderly toothless chihuahua. This is not a picture of him but it is basically what he looks like.  He's rather high maintenance in my opinion but since I've never owned a dog - how can I rightly judge that? Overall, I think he's a pretty cute in a helpless, affection whore, growl your face off with absolutely nothing to back it up, your daddies spoil you, stop licking me sort of way.

Rebs & I took him for a walk & he kept complaining that there was slack in the leash. I was about to ask, "Why does that matter???" when Nemo's legs got all caught up in to leash. 

Oh. 

I really hate when other people tell me what to do & when they are right.

When we get a dog it will be much bigger so when I walk it at night I will feel a bit protected. Now so much with the chihuahua.

0 what would you say?: