02 November 2008

saturday night fun


We found a Magic Love Reminder.  What is a Magic Love Reminder you ask? I'll tell you, they are scattered all over our abode by the lovely & thoughtful Arbusto who was kind enough to housesit for us whilst we traipsed through Thailand.  A Magic Love Reminder is a fun & loving activity to be completed by Rebs & I & then documented ( I won't say scrap-booked because I don't wanna scrap book).


Anyway, this MLR had us play a game of Jenga & tell each other one reason we are glad we are married for each block we pulled.  Some highlights:

We are glad we got married because...
  • We will always & forever be known as the ------. (In the interest of staying anon I'm not going to finish this sentence.
  • We are figuring out what our life will be like/include together.
  • We are becoming better people by having to admit we're wrong sometimes & apologizing & being humble.
  • We are learning new things from each other like cooking & hanging pictures & crating teambuilding boxes.*
  • We get to sleep together. :)
  • We get to plan & take many, many more vacation together.
  • We learning more about love & how to love & how God must love us.
  • We feel pride in saying, "That's my wife/husband."
  • We get to wake up together.
  • We get to come home to each other.

There were more but that's all I can think of right now.

We also added wine & eating the pumpkin seeds I had roasted after carving my pumpkins 1 day late to the mix.  Wine + Jenga = a tricky business. Of course, since I have a lower tolerance (ie. 1/2 a glass) I knocked over the tower.  It was bound to happen if wasn't the wine it would have been the cockiness...

*More on that later.


0 what would you say?: