02 November 2008

ok, the truth is

i've wanted to blog for a while but the true catalyst for this is that Rebs & I have a major desicion to make.  
HUGE. 
ENORMOUS. 
But I still don't know if I'm ready to hash it all out yet. Even though it is ALWAYS ON MY MIND.  So for now can I just say we're considering joining another volunteer program.
A volunteer program that would require us to leave behind nearly all of our possessions, travel across the country, live in a very simple & communal way on a farm, & work harder than we ever have in our entire lives ever for an undetermined amount of time.

Seriously.
I am not making this up nor am I exaggerating.
But like I said I'm just not ready to hash this all out yet. So for now let me say we are discerning Farmyland. (Farmyland because I don't want to get too specific yet.) And in discerning Farmyland we could use your prayers. Lots of them.

More hashing to come. Lots more.

0 what would you say?: