03 November 2008

throwback

to schooldays.  My BBF & I would write our notes to each other in a thin Crayola marker in a color that represented the boy we currently had a crush on, because, let's face it that was mostly what the notes were about. 

Today I wrote my to-do list in this color which was the color for a boy I had a crush on in 11th grade. We meet at a coffeehouse we spent every Friday night at. We never actually dated. Unrequited, you know.

I could go for some coffee now. My office is COLD!

1 what would you say?:

Amanda Freeman said...

Mmmmmm coffee. I could use my third dose for the day as well :) How are you old roomie? We are already having finals!!!! AHHHHH :)

I did just go on my first Kairos retreat which I have to say - the best retreat I have ever been on!! I never went to tahoe so I can't compare to that :)

Hope you are well.

Love,
Goo

(PS You will probably laugh at the fact that "Goo" has been adopted here! I didn't even tell anyone...just developed on its own!