21 November 2008

well... WORK!

Where have I been?" you say? "If you want to be a blogger, you actually have to blog." you say?
Yeah. Yeah I know but I also need to live a bit so I have stuff to write about. And the truth is I've been diligently working the past few days so that I can take all of next week off from work!!! Trust me it's needed. By this Sunday, I'll have worked 15 days in a row without a a single day that didn't include some sort of work, work related task, or driving up to work. :(

Today & tomorrow will be spent at a work related conference.  Which, I am taking my own sweet time actually getting to today because there been quite a few-work related late nights lately.

So, to sum up: WORK

And: expect good, fun post next week during my work-freeness.

Also, I want to post the talk I gave on Wed. but it will be hard because I can't just cut & past. :P

0 what would you say?: