05 December 2008

a sign that i am a married californian

I am in bed, covered with the following: 

  • 1 sheet
  • 1 synthetic poly-fur fleece blanket
  • 1 goose-down filled comforter
  • 1 large blanket I made for Rebs by stitching together 2 pieces of fleece together for our 1st Christmas together
  • 1 quilt my aunt made me when I graduated from college & moved to CA
  • 1 quilt from Target, the one our bedroom is decorated around - you've heard that theory right? "When decorating a bedroom start with the bedding."
  • 1 comforter that has been with me through college, Camp Geneva, Camp Manitoqua, the Convent, the Ghetto, 2 other apartments, all significant break ups in my life, & is a good one for nephew naps
  • 1 afghan that usually resides on our couch

I am NOT covered with:
  • 1 (my) husband

AND I AM FREEZING!!!

0 what would you say?: