09 February 2009

baby's first...


Ok, let's reiterate, I'm really glad Obama is our president. He has given me a renewed hope for our country. 


But 

I really think the media is being quite funny about the whole thing. Every story is, "Today is Obama's first ride in Airforce One," "Obama gave his first press conference today," or "Obama ate his first meal off of the White House china..." It seems like excited new parents who document every milestone of their first born. 

Oh well, I guess anything to distract people from how scary the economy is right now.

2 what would you say?:

Liz said...

I thought maybe you were going to continue the cousin trend of being pregnant, but then I read the rest of your post...and I totally agree. Isn't there anything better to talk about?

andizzlily said...

Whoa. Yeah, NO BABIES here. I don't care what the cousins are doing.