05 April 2009

lovefool

  • Even though you have the memory of a rather older man.
  • Even though you daily leave your accoutrements scattered across our bathroom counter.
  • Even though you are a crabby stress monkey when facing a big retreat.
  • Even though you don't let me put my icy feet under you in bed.
  • Even though you don't consider chips & salsa a complete meal.
  • Even though you don't let me win at dominoes.
  • Even though you make fun of my midwestern accent.
  • Even though your favorite movies list includes Armageddon.
  • Even though you make me stick to my Lenten resolution even when I don't want to.
  • Even though your laundry is gigantic which makes doing it a much more difficult chore.
  • Even though you do not think heaven is a sunny day spent lying on a beach.
  • Even though sometimes you ask me to stop singing.
  • Even though you listen to sports talk radio.
  • Even though you won't wear the awesome Nigerian soccer jacket I picked out just for you. (Yes, I know you're white.)
  • Even though you haven't read all the books I'd like to you to.
  • Even though you don't share my open minded view on $2 wine.
  • Even though you make me do things I'm scared of.
  • Even though you go to work everyday instead of just hanging out with me like I ask.
  • Even though you have prettier hair than I do.
  • Even though you make really, really lame puns.
  • Even though you haven't given me a copy of the new Brett Dennen album yet.
  • Even though you have really bad taste in greeting cards.
  • Even though you are not as easily amused by the following: small children, animals, parades, romantic comedies, & fireworks.
  • Even though you spent 7 hours yesterday conquering the Rubik's cube.

I love you.
Actually, it's because of all those things. 

0 what would you say?: