28 July 2008

i miss


KATIE! She's back in Michigan & I am so, so sad. I know she is happy (hope she's happy) & was very ready to get back to regular life. BUT I so loved having her a tiny phone call away. There are very few people who I laugh with as much as her, who am I as myself with as much as her, who I have as much friendistory as much as her.  


Talking on the phone is no replacement for having her over nightly for adult beverages, hot tubbing, & Mario Party with RIDICULOUS amounts of screaming.

Plus CA is so much more fun when I get to show it to an outsider or see it through their eyes. I'm not sure which.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

This makes me wonder what I am DOING in CA? So MANY loved ones in MI.

I know, I know I have great friends here who I will miss should I move from here. AND I have the LOVELY husband who is also my best friend. BUT it's not & never will be the same as a great girl friend.

I just want a comfy, comfy girl friend I can be my ridiculous self with.

0 what would you say?: