18 March 2009

two by two or, a simple rhyme scheme


ipod perturberances
a. Earbuds -too big to make using them fun.
b. Spinny dial- surprisingly tricky for me

songs you should hear immediately
a. Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch
b. Hey Ya by Obadiah Parker

notable st. patrick's day
a. Rebs made delicious corned beef & cabbage.
b. One guest did all of the dishes. I feel surprised & very grateful. Such a thoughtful gesture.

dinner of condiments
a. middle eastern flatbread dipped in hummus
b. and cucumber tzatziki

words I CANNOT spell
a. tzatziki
b. definitely - I always have to look it up.

family news
a. someone lost a job. Sucky.
b. someone won a free honeymoon. Awesome.

luring into my California web
a. BFF hopefully coming for a week while Rebby is gone
b. trying to convince mi madre to visit for a girl's weekend

thoughts I often have while working out with my new trainer
a. "Why do you think I can do this? I don't think I can do this!"
b. "I am paying this man to hurt me?!?"

I wish to own
a. hammock
b. 2 trees from which to hang item a.

holdovers from the wedding that I dread doing
a. thank you notes - so  late it's embarrassing.
b. photo albums - how to narrow down from 2,000 photos?

need to happen around these parts STAT
a. laundry- we're this close to wearing each other's clothes, stinky but if people keep their distance at least they won't know we're re-using dirty clothes.
b. grocery shopping - see; dinner of condiments

I'm praying my guts out about
a. Los Gatos High School which has lost 3 students in the past 4 months
b. discerning the future

lenten lessons
a. prayer is good, praying in color is really working for me.
b. it's easier for me to appreciate my blessings when the weather is so nice.

days on which we have hosted parties
a. Saturday
b. Yesterday

what the economy has me wondering
a. "Why didn't Communism work out?"
b. "Why does John Stewart seem to have the most justice-oriented dialogue going right now?


1 what would you say?:

Liz said...

I fully agree with both items on family news.